Wednesday 17 August 2011

The endless trials of technology...

... so after a weekend where I became perilously close to buying the much lusted after iPad I had a moment of realisation....

I keep buying things in the hope that they make me happier for longer than 10 minutes.  To date the only time that has worked has been when I got Hattie who continues to make me endlessly happy (and only occasionally frustrated).  I realised that the reason I feel the need to get something new on an almost constant basis is that I don't often enough do the things that make me happy for longer - cooking good food, making beautiful things, spending time with friends and doing what I really want in life.

To that end I have redoubled my efforts on the website... www.thefloralemporium.com

I think I am getting there but would love to know what you think.  I'm planning to properly launch on 1st September but if you see something you like or have suggestions of what you think I should stock please share!

Despite some niggling doubts I am mostly excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment