Thursday 11 August 2011

Pasties, Pubs & Puppies

Sorry for the lack of blog this week... I would like to say I have been really busy & I have been a little bit but mostly I have been feeling lazy!

I was home in Cornwall for the weekend and had a lovely time with the parents - it's so nice when you grow up and can just relax with your family.  Mother seemed rather smitten with the pooch but Father will take a little more persuading...

Spent a lot of time sitting by the seaside in the wind and sunshine (and perhaps a little rain).  Heavenly.

Have a marvellously relaxed weekend ahead - some light cleaning, cooking, baking and gardening.  Some might consider me tragic.  I like to think of myself as a domestic goddess instead.

Shall also be working on the website (www.thefloralemporium.com) - that part will be less relaxed.  I am not clever enough for such technology!

Am not going to mention riots, other than to say that I hope you and all your loved ones remained safe and sound throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment