Thursday 4 August 2011

Some people are just never happy...

... or really I should say some people are always susceptible to the next shiny new toy and never have enough.  Sadly when I refer to "some people" I mean me.

This year has been amazing!  New beautiful Pashley bicycle, new job, new car, new macbook, new garden, new hair and new puppy.  I think we can all agree a pretty good 8 months?

So why then, three weeks after getting the new pooch am I now lusting after an iPad.  This must stop!  The addiction to always wanting something else has to end...

... I'm just not sure I can.

I like to think it is down to my optimistic personality - however good life is I still believe it could be even better.  Suspect instead though I am in fact just a victim of the "consumer culture" everyone is always talking about.

Any tips, hints, or tips very much appreciated...

.... and while you're here please take a trip to my website I'm working on and tell me what you think...  www.thefloralemporium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment